I'm a full stack web developer with 2 years of experience. I create outstanding websites and webapps with beautiful and smooth user interfaces but also I'm able to develop the backend and then integrate the two(website and API) to create a full blown web application - usually, I do both at the same time. This allows me to build almost any kind of web app or application very quickly.
Get in touch
- Backend - Node.js, Next.js, Express, Graphql, Prisma, MongoDB, MySQL.
I always keep myself up to date with the everchanging tech industry. I can quickly integrate with any tech stack and have experience using all major state management and styling paradigms.
What you can expect
I am fast and meticulous. You can always expect
- Responsive website - ~70% of traffic comes from mobile devices. Great mobile UX and fast loading speeds will have a positive impact on conversion rates. I build websites that are responsive and provide great user experience in almost all kinds of devices with various screen sizes.
- Maintainable code - Meticulously commented code, well-named variables and small components will allow your team to extend my work easily while also making the codebase maintainable in the long run.
- Anti-bug guarantee - Bugs happen. If they happen within 2 months after my contract ends, I'll fix them for free.
What I don't do
- Graphic design - I have a good sense of design and can convert any design into beautiful website but I prefer sticking with coding.